Goff Public’s favorite Twitter handles
From local journalists to industry experts, below are the people we follow closely on Twitter.
- @MrMediaTraining: A former national journalist, Brad Phillips provides insightful tips for spokespeople and examples of what you should and shouldn’t do during a media interview.
- @SPACC_Kramer: Matt Kramer, president of the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, offers a witty and insightful take on the Saint Paul business community.
- @jvomhofjr: Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal reporter John Vomhof Jr. shares the latest Twin Cities business news.
- @DeRushaJ: WCCO reporter Jason DeRusha often seeks experts and other interview subjects for his Good Question segment through Twitter.
- @mashable: Mashable is the largest website dedicated to the latest social media and technology trends.
- @dbrauer: MinnPost reporter David Brauer tweets about the local media scene and enjoys debating issues with other Twitter users.
- @grammargirl: A must-follow for grammar tips.
- @tomscheck: Minnesota Public Radio reporter Tom Scheck provides up-to-the-minute insight from the Capitol before it even gets published.
- @HarvardBiz: A valuable source of leadership, trends, news, and other items from the Harvard Business Review and news sources it monitors.
- @iwantmedia: A good way to stay up-to-date on news from the media, technology and communications industries from a broad range of media outlets.
- @zerohedge: A necessary antidote to the propagandistic national financial press.
- @jaltucher: Hedge fund manager, blogger, and business author James Altucher shares important insights on business and life.
« Most recent blog